More info about Saldanha Bay View
Saldanha Bay View consists of 6 separate self-catering accommodation units on the West Coast. Three of the units have amazing views over the bay, town and surrounding natural fynbos, as they are situated high on the hill in Saldanha Bay. There is a lovely Grass area with a Viewing Bench overlooking the views and blending in with the West Coast Fynbos. Dassies, Mongoose and small Buck are occasionally spotted.
- Small pets may be permitted, but you will need to FIRST clear this with the owner BEFORE making a booking.
- Saldanha Bay View is built on a steep hill, so you will need to be able to walk up and down stairs if you are staying in units 1, 2 and 6. But we are sure you will agree that the views are well worth it.
- We want to ensure that ALL our Guests enjoy their stay, so please take note of the following:
- No Parties
- No Music
- No Smoking in the Units
- No Behavior that disrupts or disturbs the other guests
- No Day Visitors
- No Excessive drinking allowed
- Breaking these rules will result in immediate eviction with no Refunds for un-stayed booking days.
- Saldanha Bay View is built on a steep hill. Therefore it has terrain and construction typical of hill-side accommodation. There are stairs and mountain paths on the site. if you are not able to walk or climb up and down stairs and mountain paths please don't book our accommodation.
- All accommodation used and use of Premises are entirely at OWN RISK. It is the responsibility of the person making the booking to inform all guests in his/her group of these terms and conditions.
- Cancellation Policy: NO deposit paid to book accommodation is refundable, UNLESS your cancelled dates can be re-booked to new guests. (In such a case a 10% handling fee will be charged)